Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Going Crafting Crazy


After a long dry spell, I'm back at it!
It took about 2 months to get going after having Owen.

I'm not quite sure what happened but, I just got my brand new sewing machine that I've had for 2 years (in the box, never opened) and conquered it! I was really intimidated by that thing! But, I got the nerve and read the directions...novel I know, and I learned how to wind and thread the bobbin and needle and the rest is history!!
I've made some taggies and some bibs so far.
Around the same time I made some more jewelry and some felt cupcakes for a onesie so, cute! Gabi and Grace are coming over tomorrow to make felt hair clips...FUN!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

RGGJKnaggs said...

I love it all! I am so lucky to have you to teach me all this fun stuff xoxo You are crafty and more importantly have good taste, so your crafts are chic!

Mommy Diffee said...

Gretchen I never knew you loved cupcakes so much! Last week Jocelyn and I went out to F & M Fabrics and found some adorable cupcake fleece that I made a baby blanket out of. It is so cheap out there! You should check it out! It had a pink background with big multi colored cupcakes! TTYL

Valerie said...

you go girl! You are rockin' the house with crafty-ness. Can't wait to see your felt clips. The blankie is super:)

Unknown said...

holy cow! how do you have time to be sooooo crafty! i have a lot of fun ideas and no time to do it;) i need to stop cleaning my house everyday i think;)

love you! can't wait to see you at the wedding!

Kati said...

Go Godee..great job! Way to get your sew on!