Friday, September 19, 2008

Pillowcase Grocery Bag


See!! I do have some green in me!!

My mom brought by this body+soul magazine yesterday. The article made this bag look pretty easy and since I am starting to get a hang of sewing and all...I made a few.

The first one was out of a pillowcase that "had memories" for Jason I told him that I will just be
re purposing it. When I was at Target I found a cute print on clearance. It was a body pillow so I got two out of one pillowcase. Oh, and I put some ribbon on it and reused the zipper too...Fancy :D

I think that because I'm so proud of my new grocery bags... I will, OK may, remember to get them out of the car BEFORE I go into the store!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

RGGJKnaggs said...

Way to go! I am not the only "Green tree huggin hippie" Knaggs! ;)

I really do like them. My Mom got stuff to make her own too!