Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cupcake Week!



Martha is celebrating Cupcake week!
Ah...I LOVE it!
So, this really creative gal was on Martha today making cupcake pops. http://bakerella.blogspot.com/

Super cute but, a little too involved for me with the cake and icing and cookie cutters. So, I thought of a short version. Marshmallows work pretty good too! Can you believe that I really had the stuff to make these on hand?

So, I did learn: the pink icing that she has is soo cute, (but I had white at home) I need to shape the marshmallows so they are not all cattywompus, Smaller sprinkles would be ideal and M&M's are the ticket! (I had to improvise with jelly beans left from Easter) Oh, and double dipping the tops would help too. Mine aren't pops either but, super cute either way!

My idea for Sally's baby shower:
Put three in a celophane bag with cute ribbon and a tag that is all cutsy-scraped up with a cupcake and have it say "Thanks for welcoming our little Cupcake!"

Fun Fun Fun!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: