Monday, April 28, 2008

Art


I wanted new art for the bedroom so, I went on a mission. However, none of the stores had my vision (or at least in my price range)

I decided to take a few photos that I love from vacations that we have taken (Hawaii and the other two are on the Central Coast) I put them in B&W to try to unify them.

I had them "bigged up" as my mom would say at Sam's Club at a whopping $6.18 each and used spray adhesive to mount them on canvas.

I'm so happy with the way the turned out and Jason really likes them too.

And using my Aaron Brothers 40% off coupon for the $12.99 canvas (and my mom's coupon too) It was a pretty inexpensive project.

At these prices I can just change art with the season.

I'm totally going to go crazy and continue this throughout my house!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Did you just recently make this blog? I love Henry's but I always want to see what you are doing too! I love your cupcake crazyness! It is making my mouth water and all I have in the fridge is a rotten (and crappy) banana cream pie that the youth at church made! I bought it to be nice. I love your decor. You have always been amazing at it. When is baby due?